Date(s) - 10/09/2019
10:30 am - 3:30 pm
The Sharpham Trust
Funded by the National Lottery Community Fund, Mindful-In-Nature is a Sharpham programme specifically designed to support mental health recovery, resilience and well-being by offering a unique combination of mindfulness and nature connection
This 1-day course will next run on 10th September 2019. It will give you an introduction to the Mindful-In-Nature approach and the chance to spend some time outdoors in a beautiful setting.
You can either attend the day as a ‘one-off’ experience, or as a taster for the Mindful-In-Nature 9 week course.
The course runs from 10.30am – 3.30pm and will take place in our woodland in the grounds of Sharpham House. The woodland site offers an outdoor kitchen, toilets and a covered fire shelter for wet and cold weather conditions.
In the winter months the course may also run from the South Wing attached to Sharpham House.
A free minibus service running from Torbay to Totnes and Sharpham will be provided by Bob the Bus (details will be sent to you once you have booked).
- You will learn mindfulness and nature connection practices and skills to help manage stress and enhance well-being
- How to build personal resilience and an increased ability to cope with difficult and stressful situations
- A set of skills to help you be steadier with whatever is happening, without resisting it or judging it as good or bad
- Self-compassion and being kinder to yourself
- How to apply mindfulness to your daily life after the course has been completed.
How to apply
Please visit www.sharphamtrust.org/Mindful-in-Nature to complete a confidential booking for. Alternative contract Lucy Bell Project co-coordinator on 01803 731802 / firstname.lastname@example.org