We run regular online events to explore how we can build wellbeing together for people and the planet.
Next Event: Wellbeing for Changemakers
Are you struggling to make the world a better place?
Do you need support with your wellbeing while you do good in the world?
We can help. The Network of Wellbeing is working with Melissa Noble of the Academy of Wide-hearted Living, to run Wellbeing for Changemakers – a programme of six free online gatherings to help people like you, starting on Tuesday, 19th September.
Hear Melissa introduce the programme and sign up yourself.
Previous online events
You can watch many of our previous online events here on our website and on our YouTube channel.
- Building Wellbeing Together – marking 10 years of NOW. This series of three events marked our 10th anniversary. Led by Flo Scialom, It explored:
- Hope in Action – an occasional series in partnership with the Resurgence Trust, which explored how we can maintain hope while acting to mend a broken world. Led by Flo Scialom and Georgie Gilmore, the series includes:
- Wellbeing in Community – a small series in partnership with Eden Project Communities, which explored how community action can build wellbeing. Led by Flo Scialom and Tracey Robbins, the series comprised:
From 2021 and before:
- Do Good Lives have to Cost the Earth? – a series exploring how we can all live well while we protect the planet on which we depend. Led by Flo Scialom, in partnership with Eden Project Communities, it comprised:
- Less is More: Rethinking Consumption for a Wellbeing Economy – a one-off event with Andrew Simms, Mirella Ferraz, Malin Leth and Ugo Vallauri.
- Small Steps, Big Differences: nature connection can change the world – a series run in partnership with Eden Project Communities. This explored:
- Wellbeing with Rob Greenfield. Every December, we do a webinar with the US vlogger and activist, Rob Greenfield. Check out:
- Women, Wellbeing and Leadership. A one-off special with NOW’s Chair of Trustees, Michelle Preston, Georgina Wilson and Indra Adnan
You can watch more of our older online events here.