How do we redefine progress so that we respect the earth and our own wellbeing? Author and environmental activist Vandana Shiva shares her views.
“The wealth is in us”
We face many challenges in the world today. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) – our main measure of progress – at best ignores and at worst encourages destruction of a healthy planet.
Although we cannot change everything as individuals, Vandana Shiva says that there are small steps we can all take to acknowledge and tackle these challenges.
Watch more and share:
- If you enjoyed this video, please share it with others.
- Explore more posts on moving beyond GDP and supporting a healthy planet.
- Watch more wellbeing-related videos.
- Subscribe to our channel on YouTube.
- Connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.
This video was filmed at the Resurgence Festival of Wellbeing.