The below summarises the terms and conditions of the website of the Network of Wellbeing (NOW).
- This Network of Wellbeing (NOW) is a registered charity (no. 295976) and limited company (01806096). Our registered address is 16 High Street, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5RY. You can call us on 01803 849107 or contact us via this website or email us via info@networkofwellbeing.
- Feel free to browse around our site.
- Please understand that, although we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, we cannot guarantee it or provide any sort of warranty to that effect. If you spot something that you think is misleading or inaccurate, please let us know.
- This site contains links to other sites that are not under our control. We cannot take responsibility for the continued existence of these sites or for the accuracy of the information therein. If you spot a link that doesn’t work or believe that we’ve linked to a site containing inaccurate information, please let us know.
- Please also be aware that we reserve the right to change the website at any time, including by removing it altogether.
- The copyright of the text contained in this website belongs jointly to the Network of Wellbeing and the authors named. We make every effort to use images that are open source and to respect the copyright of those that aren’t. If you spot a failure to attribute copyright of an image, please let us know. Do not use any of the text or images for commercial purposes without securing our permission first.
- Disputes over this website are subject to English law.