There is a relationship between a personal sense of wellbeing and creating a more sustainable way living. Environmentalist and writer Jonathon Porritt shares his ideas on this topic.
Living in connection to nature and values
Wellbeing can be greatly improved by contact with the natural world. Jonathon Porritt says this is “the fastest route to improving wellbeing I know.”
He also talks about the importance of living in-line with our values, emphasising the values of empathy of compassion for all life, including compassion for the non-human nature, in particular farmed animals.
Learn more and share
- If you enjoyed this video, please share it with others!
- Watch NOW’s video, ‘We need nature and nature needs us’
- Explore more posts on nature and supporting a healthy planet
- Subscribe to our channel on YouTube
- Connect with us on Facebook or Twitter