Author and environmental campaigner Tony Juniper talks about the importance of connecting with nature in order to improve wellbeing.
Wellbeing offers a holistic approach
Using wellbeing as a frame for analysis and policy making can help break people out of silos of thinking, Tony highlights.
“Wellbeing is one of those frames through which you can start to break these silos, because you are talking about the physical environment, you’re talking about the internal psychological environment, you’re talking about the food that people are eating and the types of interactions they are having with people around them…” says Tony.
He continues: “If wellbeing can be used as a frame to enable individuals to see that by taking [a] wider view they benefit, then everybody benefits as well.”
In this way, wellbeing can offer a powerful way to engage people and to bring about change.
Watch more and share:
- If you enjoyed this video, please share it with others.
- Explore more posts on nature and supporting a healthy planet.
- Watch more wellbeing-related videos.
- Subscribe to our channel on YouTube.
- Connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.