Your community - Kindness & Belonging By Duncan Fraser on 2nd March 2017 Can You Be Well When Others Aren’t? It is important to explore how we can be most useful and kind in a world facing many challenges. We live in an unfair world. Opportunity is not equal. 1% own as much as the other 99%. War is common.