Are you keen to find more passion, purpose and meaning in your life but not sure where to start? Or do you have a strong sense of purpose but you often find yourself too strained and stretched to fulfil your mission in a positive way?
If you answered yes to the above, then you will likely benefit from watching the recording from our recent webinar with the wonderful Michelle Preston, who is Founder of Simply Happy and Women on Purpose and is also an expert in Applied Positive Psychology. And if you don’t have time to watch the whole video then check out our list of highlights below.
Highlights from the above webinar include:
- At 2 minutes: Examples of positive psychology helping people to find their purpose
- At 8 minutes 45 seconds: Tips on how to stay motivated and positive once you have found your purpose
- At 15 minutes 30 seconds: What does purpose mean to you?
- At 22 minutes 50 seconds: A short practical exercise to help you connect with your values and purpose (inspired by Action for Happiness)
- At 34 minutes 15 seconds: We open up to questions and answers from the audience
Find out more:
This webinar is the second in a series of online events exploring how we can build wellbeing together in our own lives, in our communities and in harmony with nature. Find out more here.
To learn more about Michelle Preston’s work, you can: