Date(s) - 19/03/2024
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Make the small changes that make a big difference.
Did you know that the secret to success isn’t the big bursts of productivity. It’s all about your habits – doing the little things that matter to you in a consistent way so that you can sustainably live the kind of life that you want.
In this online workshop, you will learn to use the science of habit building to set up routines that set strong foundations for your goals – which may be based around work, personal development or your wellbeing.
What you will get from this 60-minute session:
- Confidence in setting simple, effective habits
- Inspiration for how to build habits that work for you
- Motivation to work towards your goals in a consistent way
How we will do it:
- Learning the differences between habits and goals
- Understanding the habit loop
- Identifying the factors that make habits stick
- Designing habit loops for your professional and personal life
- Creating a personalised habit action plan
This online session is designed to be as interactive or passive as you wish. You are most welcome to ask questions, share challenges and discuss your ideas. You are equally welcome to join with your camera off and just listen in.
Led by Gemma Perella of the Self Leadership Initiative. It costs just £10.
To book your place: https://the-self-leadership-initiative.cademy.co.uk/habits-for-success