Date(s) - 05/09/2020 - 13/09/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
How can we show more kindness to ourselves, to the people we are close to, and to the wider world?
The Leeds Festival of Kindness, Compassion & Wellbeing will feature local events across multiple organisations and in communities across Leeds as well as in the city centre between 5-13 September 2020.
Current speakers and workshops include:
- Satish Kumar, How To Become a Compassionate Activist
- The Museum of Happiness, The Science of Happiness and Wellbeing
- Andy Bradley, The New K.P.I.’s (Kindness Performance Indicators)
- Heart Based Living Initiative, Heart Based Living
- A.A. Miles, The Meeting Place
For more information and emerging details of the programme of events, visit the festival site here.