Date(s) - 26/05/2020
7:30 pm - 8:45 pm
“Sharing is about discovering the abundance within and around oneself.” (Candida Rato)
More than ever, we need to share – if we are to strengthen our relationships, support our communities and create a more sustainable world.
[REGISTER FOR THIS FREE EVENT VIA: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwrde2ppjktGNZ7uFWx67xPHTdyA5m_me2N]
Sharing is an old practice, but also is also the basis of a rapidly growing global movement helping people – and the planet. It supports our wellbeing, and also demands that we look at the world in a different way.
In this webinar, we will hear from two long-time explorers and practitioners of the Sharing Economy:
– Benita Matofska (change-maker, speaker, author, and founder of The People Who Share)
– Tom Llewellyn (Podcast host, filmmaker, and partnerships director at Shareable)
Join us in this reflection and collaborative discussion about:
– Practical examples of sharing in this time of physical distancing
– How sharing economy could help us build back better in the future (post Covid-19)
– The transformative power of sharing to create personal + collective wellbeing, and wider systemic change
The is a free event that will run from 7.30-8.45pm on Tuesday 26th May.
In these unprecedented times we need to find effective ways to support each other and build wellbeing together. This event is part of the #WellbeingTogether webinar series run by the Network of Wellbeing – NOW.
Register via: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwrde2ppjktGNZ7uFWx67xPHTdyA5m_me2N