Date(s) - 19/09/2023
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
From 19th September, the Network of Wellbeing is hosting a free six week, online Wellbeing for Changemakers programme – in partnership with the Academy of Wide-hearted Living and with support from the National Lottery Community Fund. Here, NOW’s Director, Roger Higman gives more detail on what’s planned.
Are you struggling to make the world a better place?
Do you need support with your wellbeing while you do good in the world?
Our free Wellbeing for Changemakers programme could be for you.
Starting on Tuesday,19th September and running weekly in the evenings from 7:30-9:00 pm, the programme will feature three webinars, two listening spaces and a final networking celebration.
Each session will be led by Melissa Noble from the Academy of Wide-hearted Living. Melissa has a Distinction in Training Practice from the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development and foundation qualifications in Counselling and Art & Design. She believes that creativity is a superpower that we all have and that connecting with it is key to wellbeing. She’s on a mission to help people everywhere live their lives more joyfully.
Each session in the six week programme can be booked individually here but we’d love to see you for all of them. The draft plan is:
- Session One – on Tuesday, 19th September. Melissa will explore the Science of Stress and how we can celebrate success through a mix of presentations, exercises and group discussions. Later, there will be 30 minutes of joyful, creative activities.
- Session Two – on Tuesday, 26th September – a listening space where you’ll be able to talk about the issues you face with a sympathetic and non-judgemental group of peers.
- Session Three – on Tuesday, 3rd October – Melissa will explore overwhelm and how we avoid burnout through a mix of presentations, exercises and group discussions. Later, there will be 30 minutes of joyful, creative activities. .
- Session Four – on Tuesday, 10th October – a listening space where you’ll be able to talk about the issues you face with a sympathetic and non-judgemental group of peers.
- Session Five – on Tuesday, 17th October – Melissa will explore how we can support ourselves while supporting others through a mix of presentations, exercises and group discussions. Later, there will be 30 minutes of joyful, creative activities.
- Session Six – on Tuesday, 24th October – a networking space and celebration where you’ll have more time to meet with other participants and to celebrate all you’ve learned.
Each session will also feature a guided meditation and fun icebreakers.
You can register to attend this free, six-week Wellbeing for Changemakers programme here.