Those running wellbeing-related events at Eden Rise can contact the Network of Wellbeing (NOW) team about possible promotion support!
NOW is keen to use Eden Rise to support wellbeing-related residential retreats. We are organising events ourselves, co-hosting wellbeing events with others and opening the venue for hire. When an organisation or individual hires the venue for an event that is specifically wellbeing-related (see details below) then we will be happy to offer some promotional support for your event.
NOW reaches over 10k people on its social channels and its newsletter has over 4k subscribers. We are growing rapidly, and all our followers have a keen interest in wellbeing-related topics. So advertising via NOW is a great way to help your programmes reach a wider audience!
The type of support we offer is as follows:
- Listing on our website What’s On at Eden Rise and Events pages
- Sharing on our social media accounts (particularly Facebook and / or Twitter)
- Sharing any high quality videos or blog posts in the lead up to or following the event
To receive support from NOW, your event needs to meet the following criteria:
- Be doing wellbeing work aligned with NOW’s vision, that is resonant to our values and helps improve social / ecological wellbeing, as well as personal wellbeing.
- Be accessible and affordable to people from different backgrounds.
- Be at least one month away (to give us time to help promote).
If you have any questions:
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.