Date(s) - 22/11/2018 - 23/11/2018
Part 2 Advanced: Positive Psychology for Professional Development and Workplace Wellbeing. 22-23 November 2018.
This two-day advanced workshop builds on the foundations of the PPM Part 1, showing you how you can apply Positive Psychology in groups, organisations and communities. We introduce the new wave of Positive Psychology 2.0. Our hands-on approach will give you the tools to use Positive Psychology in coaching, training and Learning & Development and show you how to apply the science for higher performance, engagement and success.
- Wellbeing at Work
- Strengths in Coaching & the Workplace
- Appreciative Inquiry & Psychological Capital
- Joy, Meaning & Engagement at Work
- Positive leadership & Positive Deviance
- A Wellbeing Toolkit
- Adavanced Resilience
- Vital Friendships & High Quality Connections
Early bird rate (until 31 Oct) – £395 + VAT