Here at the Network of Wellbeing (NOW), our vision is of a world where everyone’s wellbeing needs are met within the planet’s natural limits.
NOW is committed to holistic wellbeing. We believe that a person’s wellbeing depends on the wellbeing of the community in which they live and work, while the wellbeing of their community depends on the wellbeing of society as a whole, and the long-term health of the natural world on which we all depend.
Our work involves:
- Developing networks, where people can connect, engage and find out more about wellbeing;
- Supporting community wellbeing, through setting up projects and providing events and resources ;
- Furthering the wellbeing agenda, by helping raise awareness about wellbeing as a key societal issue.
You can find out more about the different areas of our work in the What We Do section of our website.
To find out more about our work, you can take a look at the Network of Wellbeing (NOW) 2015 Annual Report.
The Network of Wellbeing is run by a small and friendly team, and our main offices are based in Totnes, Devon, UK.
- Our team: Find out more about who we are and what inspires us to work on wellbeing.
- Join our team: Check out if we have any opportunities for you to join us!
- Our history: Find out about our Founders, and what originally inspired our project.
The Network of Wellbeing is a registered charity (no.295976), which was formerly registered as the Environmental Research Association. We have provided support for some other projects through our work. One project we are currently still supporting is Farms not Factories.
Please connect with us to stay updated on our work, and get in touch if you have any questions or comments.